March 19, 2012

If Only it's not an Imagination

"I'm never gonna say goodbye, cos I never wanna see you cry. I swore to you my love would remain and I swear it all over again and I... I'm never gonna treat you bad, cos I never wanna see you sad. I swore to share your joy and your pain and I swear it all over again...all over again"
-swear it again

If only there's a boy who wants to sing it for me and after that he will do exactly what he promise me. Kind of imagination maybe. But for me, a person who love fairytale so badly, I want romantic things like that. That's just soo sweet. Just like a prince will do in the fairytale.

A boy who will never say goodbye to me just because he doesn't wanna see me cry, never gonna treat me bad because he doesn't wanna see me sad. The one who swear to share my joy and pain, whose love would remain.

So bad, huh, that's only a dream. Nowadays it's so hard to find a boy like that, hmm...

a boy whose hands fit with mine

I will be the luckiest girl in the world if I have a boyfriend like that :')

No comments:

Post a Comment