November 04, 2012

It's Time for WaT

Hi, guys! Long time no see. How's life? Hope yours is good :)
Btw, I'm back to blogger after umm... I'm not sure when I got hiatus, well never mind. As the first post after those passed times, I choose to introduce you to my newest idol, WENTZ Eiji and TEPPEI Koike a.k.a WaT (Wentz and Teppei).



It's such a shame for me because I just knew them in their 10th anniversary! I'm sorry Te-chan, Ei-chan :'(
But I'm proudly claim my self as WaTaholic (the name of their fans) --->  I already be a WaTaholic since 3-4 months ago and I promise I will be their 'true' fans wholeheartedly.

Back to the topic, WaT (Wentz and Teppei) is a Japanese pop duo, composed of singers/songwriters Eiji Wentz and Teppei Koike. According to Te-chan from Bokura no Ibasho  (I usually call Teppei Koike with this name), they choosed this name because it's easy to remember.

They met each other in 2002 and formed WaT. At first, they did their performances by playing on the street (which if I'm not mistaken) in the area of Yoyogi park, Tokyo. They usually performed on every Sunday (since the Golden Week in 2002).

They released their first single, 卒業TIME (Sotsugyō Time) on February 18th 2004. At that time the label is still indie. After that they did live performance which was called as WaT Entertainment Show Vol.1 in May, 2005. It was continued with Vol. 2, Vol. 3, and so on.

In 2005 they also got  contracted by Universal Music and released their first debut single 僕のキモチ (Boku no Kimochi) in February 11.

Both Te-chan and Ei-chan play vocals and guitar, although sometimes Te-chan plays harmonica and ukulele, while Ei-chan plays plays the bass guitar and piano.

*P.s. I almost forget to tell you which one is Te-chan and which one is Ei-chan. Well, Te-chan is the one who has black hair. He's the one on the right. Ei-chan is the one whose brown hair and have the face like foreigner (He's half Japanese and half American- German). He's the one on the right.

*And if you wanna know more about their history, just visit http://mangafox.me/manga/bokura_no_ibasho/   

List of WaT singles and albums :

Singels



卒業TIME (Sotsugyō Time)
Graduation Time
February 18, 2004












僕のキモチ (Boku no Kimochi)
My Feelings
November 2, 2005












5センチ。(Go Senchi)
5 cm
January 5, 2006












Hava Rava
August 2, 2006













Ready Go!
November 1, 2006














ボクラノLove Story (Bokura no Love Story)
Our Love Story
December 6, 2006



 











夢の途中 (Yume no Tochuu)
Midway Through a Dream
January 16, 2008













時を越えて~Fantastic World~ 
Pass Through Time: Fantastic World
April 23, 2008













36℃ (36 do)
36 Degrees
October 29, 2008














君が僕にKissをした (Kimi ga boku ni kiss o shita)
You Kissed Me
July 28, 2010













24/7〜もう一度〜 ( 24/7~Mo ichido~) 
24/7: One More Time
2010-09-08













Albums

卒業TIME~  (Sotsugyō Time~ Bokura no Hajimari)
March 1, 2006













WaT Collection
November 28, 2007











Meet them :
http://www.watfc.com/
official site

 Get to know them better :
http://wataholics.blogspot.com/
http://edyhdamfnda.blogspot.com/2011/01/wat-wentz-and-teppei.html
http://www.jpopasia.com/group/wat/










 














No comments:

Post a Comment