June 12, 2012

After a Long Time


Hi guys! It’s been a long time since my last post and I miss this page so badly. I have nothing to blame but school. Yeah, the teacher gave me so many home works to do and I just done my final exam. It’s quite tiring to tell the truth T_T
Anyway, I want to share my experience in joining AFS test. Do you know what afs is? Well, I guess I’ll explain the basic of it. AFS is American field service, this is a program to process your request of studying abroad. There are about 9 countries (in Indonesia) that you can choose, like America, japan, German, Swiss, Belgian, France, Netherlands, etc. Once you’ve got accepted then you’ll be living in the country you choose for a year.
I choose japan as my priority since it’s my most favorite country. I really love their culture and it will be my pleasure to be able learn it. And the second priority is America. But I give a try on YES program. It’s part of AFS too (I think). The difference is in YES you’ll only be able to chose America only and you’re free from any fee.
Of course we need to pass some test to be chosen. I’ll tell you on my next post by the way.  So don’t forget to check it, okay?
Ah, and I think I’ll post that in bahasa Indonesia, but if you have a question about it and not able to speak bahasa, you can ask me in English. See ya! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment