February 13, 2012

PARADIGMA

I'm baaaackk!!! *inhale-exhale-inhale-exhale* <--- because I was running so fast.
   I know that I'm late to tell you what's just happened to me, but late is better than never, right? Okay now, I don't know how to start it hahaha.... It was started by a news from my seniors at school that there was going a competition called PARADIGMA (Parade, education, and week of Bahasa). The competition were so various. At the first, I really, really, really want to join short-story competition, but unfortunately, my friend already signed her name on the registration form (each competition was only for a person <if it for individual competition> or a group <group competition> for each class. So, I prefer to join another competition than do nothing. I decided to join poem-musicalisation.
   I started it by looking for other members. 2 girls (aning and wuri) agreed to join and the said they would play flute. 1 boy (gilang) came up after that. And at last, I looked for 2 more people to be guitarists. Do you know what? In my class there are lots of boys who are guitarists and have minimal a band. Buuut, none of them wanted to join us. Why? Idk, might be the have a thought it would be boring. But god helped me a lot. 2 boys (sena and fatih) wanted to join it. Then my first job was completed.
   I started to do my second job, make a poem. Since I really love writing, especially to make poems, I didn't find any seious problem. Just in a night, I already made about 7/8 poems. We choose one of them. Next, we practiced hard for almost everyday in 2 weeks. We practiced more than an hour after school. To tell the truth I was tired, but in happiness. I choose gilang as the reader, me, my self played something called "pianika" in here. 
   On the day (feb, 11th), I felt really nervous. Might be it was because we got number one. So we performed first. Luckily our group succeed and I still remember what the judge said to us ,"simple but amazing".  Happy to tell the truth. And all of sudden I felt nervous again. The other group performance very well too! And I thought we wouldn't win. 
   I went back early since I had english test at lia. I couldn't study. My brain just vomited things I just learned. A message came 4 hours after I arrived home. 30 mins before the test started. It was aning who sent that. 
   "Hi guys. Do you know what? We've got the THIRD winner in it. Congrats for us" 
   I shouted happily in the class. I really happy! God, thanks for the second win in this grade (before was quick and smart competition). I almost cried when I read the sms. Our hard-work, it is... not vain :)
   *btw I only can upload some pictures at this time. Will upload the video next time. Keep waiting, guys*

 on the way to the field

 walking with a covered face lol be careful!!

 Yeaaay, we're the X-Evolution-ers *my class name-actually it's X-E*

the team!!! the sun light was soo bright XD

No comments:

Post a Comment