February 06, 2012

How Does it Feel


I coommeeeee!!! And I bring a great news with me. Guess what? I've got hundreds of Kao Jirayu Laongmanee's photos! * It's cool, isn't it? XD * Well I know it's crazy but, I'm soo in love with him! He's someone that (I think) is on his way to something called perfection. He's multi-talented (can do sports, acting, modelling, music, etc), has handsome face with tall body, has awesome style (he can make T-Shirt look so cool), and also has a deadly smile. Omg, OMg, OMG!! And if you ask me what I want to do now if I can, then the answer is GO AND MEET KAO! Be his girlfriend is the "plus" point. <--- wishing it for thousands percent. I hear that he's still single right now and I hope that's true. Because if that isn't well... I don't know what to do. I'll feel so sad. But... if it for him, I'll try as hard as I can to keep smiling and supporting him for all the time. Because of Kao, I like guitar. Because of him, I ask guitar as my birthday present. I got it. I wanna be a guitar player so  someday we can play guitar together.<--- also my imagination. Do you know what, even if he only say a LETTER not a WORD I already am happy. Because, it's kind of miracle. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, wishing Kao will read it T_____T <--- symbol of crying. He MUST know he has an invisible fan in here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment