January 14, 2012

Chatting Cheating

Whaaaaat theeee....... I can't believe it was happened!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!............................................. Well, sorry about what I've written before. I was just too embarrassed! It all started from my LIA Class (kind of English class). I've joined this course since when I was a junior high grader. Now is my fourth year. I joined this because I want to improve my English and make it better. I always love to come here.
Today we had a lesson that made us had to make a dialogue. We should work in pairs and practice it in front of the class. It's about giving and asking for advice. I worked with pudja because she was sitting next to me. And it's the dialogue we made :
*P: pudja, M: Me*
M : "Hi pudja, what's the matter. Today is such a nice day but you look so gloomy. Are you okay?" 
P  : " Well, actually, I have a crush on someone. But since 3 months ago, I've heard that he's been taken by someone. I know I have to move on but it seems like it's something impossible to do. Do you have any suggestion?"
M :  "Well I might have some if you want to listen. Like, you must keep your self busy with your hobbies or things you like, chatting to your friends and come to amusement park to play some thrill rides so you can scream as loud as you can. Just remember. There are lots of boys out there. This world is not small"
P  : "Such a good suggestion. Thanks for your advice, dan"
M : "My pleasure" 
There were no problem when we practiced it on chair but when our turn came. Oh, I was soo nervous. Thing that made me want to jump into a whole is when everybody laughed because the way I said "chatting" is like the way you said "cheating". Do you get what I mean. The whole class laughed and I could feel that my face turned red. Although I was speechless after that, but we could finish the conversation with medium score. Not low. Hhhhhh -______-

No comments:

Post a Comment