January 02, 2012

Junior High School Times!

Yeaaay, I make this post just want to have a flashback when I was in junior high. Well, at the first time, I didn't really like my school, but after found some good friends, I started to like it. We (my friends and I) spent lots time together. Hmmm... this post is like the another one I've posted before. It's like my photo album ^^















lol, still there hundreds photo that I haven't posted yet. All I want to say is : "Enjoy the time" you won't get time like this in senior high :))

4 comments:

  1. i very miss this moment, i want to sit beside you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, aaaa I hope you can be my chairmate again, miss every moment :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..wonderful snaps..
    ..childhood is d kingdom when no one dies..
    ..it is d best phase of a person's life..when we r not bothered wid wht is happenin around us..we are lost in our own wonderland.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment :)
    yup, you're right, childhood is a wonderful time. There are lots of thing we may not get on the next days :)

    ReplyDelete