March 07, 2012

1 Year Ago

when I looked at the calendar, I was shocked a bit. Today is March 7th. And.... well nothing special for today. But it was really amazing one year ago. Today is my Failed Anniversary. It's already a year without I realized it. He, my last ex was quite cool when he asked me to be his girlfriend. He came to my class and said his feeling. I liked him so much until I couldn't say anything than "Yes!"

I had been his girlfriend for 2 months until my parents knew our relationship. We decided (actually me) to end the relationship. About 2 months after that, he asked me to be his gf again, because we were going to enter the high school so we wouldn't meet each other since we would go to 2 different high schools. I denied. 

So that was our story. An old story. There's nothing important about it since he has been dating another girl, and I like someone else, Zack. But still, this story makes me flashback to those beautiful memories :')

1 comment: