March 06, 2012

Do I?

Today I had a chemistry class. The teacher of this subject always let her students to discuss things except on test. I was doing my exercise when suddenly my friend called me. I looked at her and asked "yes?" kind of offering help if she need. But she said something that really made me blush. 

 "You look prettier recently?"

I was so surprised and only can said, "huh?" 

She laughed a bit and asked me, "Are you in love with someone"

I shocked. "How do you know that?"

"I know things like that", she said.

I only starred at her without saying a word. What did she say?

She smiled at me. I smiled back. And did my work again. 

No one know who Zack is. So, one thing I wish, I hope she doesn't and won't know the one I love. Except I be Zack's girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment