March 10, 2012

In a Short Life

I've heard a lot about this word : "Life is short, don't waste it".
I know that but somehow I still made that words as joke with some friends. Well, that's before that day...

It was Thursday, March 8th and I was at school. It was recess time and there was a noise. Since it was recess, I didn't really mind about it. I was eating my lunch, and continue eating until my friend came cried. What's happened? I closed my lunch box and came to her. Asked what happened. She told me that one of her friend just passed away. I didn't believe that for sure, but when I went out the class...well there were many people cried. The girl who passed away was a student of X- C. This class is quite close with mine (X-E)

Suddenly..., I just felt quite afraid of something called death. One thing that I used to joke, now is the reality. Humm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment