December 01, 2011

Things what I really Miss

This thing is what I really miss right now. Well, to tell the truth, I miss everything that I had when I was just a kid. I miss how I could laugh, how to do those silly things, how I play with the other cildren, waaaah, I miss all of them. That's 10 years ago, and I think my life isn't as bright as that days.
In high school, everything changes a lot! I can't say I hate this high school time but somehow I think go back to the past will be better for sure. In this high school, I can't find lots of fun, well not really, but you know. No matter how happy you are, but when it comes about your crush, that will be different. Especially when your crush is a prince in your school.
His name is R.G. I have told you about him in my other post. I said I won't give up, right? But I think I can't.
They say he already got a new girlfriend. An arabian girl, and I think she's pretty enough although she's not as tall as him. The bad point I have about her is she's not kind of good girl. Well, that's what everyone say. She only goes out people with money, you get what I mean right? But still, I can't do anything. He says he isn't in relationship with that girl but who believes? They're tooo close!
I want to cry everytime I see him. Ehem, but I want to be stronger! I 'm not going to cry again... Well, lie. It still hurts me to see his face :'(
maybe, someday I can meet another guy (but I still hope it can be him) . Hmm it's hard to let this love go. Well, at least I still have more friends who care to me. I might still can smile for litte this time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment