December 28, 2011

Things I MUST Gain in 2012

Hi...! New Year is getting closer, and closer. And I'm sure lots of people out there have already made list for what they're hoping for, what they should avoid, and what they must achieve. I, my self, also do the same. I've made list for what I must gain in 2012. I didn't make it with lots of amount, but only 50, hahaha.... Want to share some of my list. I hope for you, who haven't made any resolution, this post may inspiring. Enjoy :)

  1. My rank must be the top 3 in my class.
  2. Accepted to be an exchange student which will send me to U.S.A in Sept.
  3. My English must be getting better, so I can be an outstanding student again.
  4. My Japanese must be better too!
  5. For 2012 I must can talk in 5 different languages.
  6. No "lazy in holiday" in my dictionary anymore.
  7. I must learning how to cook (so embarrassing to know I can't cook :'( )  
  8. Must go back to a world called "swimming". This time I mustn't avoid the class, so I can be on the tournament.
  9. Never absent in Tennis Club. 
  10. More appreciate Money. 
  11. No "give up" in my dictionary anymore.
  12. Never underestimate everything anymore.
  13. Training hard to sing, so that my voice can be better and better.
  14. Must obey what the doctor say to me, so I won't spend half of my life in hospital anymore.
  15. My lowest score must be 8.3
Well, that's it.

I'm not really sure I can do all of them. But I must do. So I'll know the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment