December 30, 2011

That Boy in My Mind

I was really bored and had no idea what to do. Suddenly I think, maybe it's fun to make a list about a "perfect" boyfriend, LOL... Okay, let's see ^^
15 things that I think a boy should have/ do to be a perfect boyfriend :

  1. Kind to his girlfriend. Caring but not an overprotective guy. 
  2. Know how to act in certain situation (can read situation). 
  3. Can play at least 1 music instruments. (It's the point: Cool--> can play a drum, Romantic--> can play guitar, Soooo Sweet--> can play piano)
  4. Can play soccer (I love to see boys when they're playing soccer, hehe) or maybe other sport.
  5. His knowledge.... minimum is average.
  6. Has a dead smile ---> a smile that might bring you to a paradise.
  7. Romantic but also funny.
  8. Can accept whoever you're. 
  9. Can be the one you can place your head on his shoulder. And let you tell your problem and he help you to find the solution to solve your problem
  10. A boy that hardly give up
  11. A boy that never cheat to his girlfriend
  12. Always say something because that's the truth not because "I want to make my gf happy to hear that"
  13. Trustworthy!!! ----> most important
  14. Always there by your side no matter what, or min. he has time for you even if it's only for say "hi" or ask "how are you?"
  15. Perfect in his imperfect---> only me and some people that know what its mean hahaha
Btw, that's my version. Everyone has different versions. So, well, I only can say it depends. Then, how about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment