December 23, 2011

The House 2

Errr, the first time I knew this game was by accident. It was "class meeting"- time in my school. And as usual, we won't see any teacher in class meeting. My friend, Adiva, borrowed Halimah's notebook. Then he opened some site which I had not seen before. This game was made in 2010 and it was kinda embarrassing that I know it by the end of 2011! OMG! 
And since the game seemed interesting, I watched how adiva played with some other friend. When adiva played, he screamed a lot. it's kind that I think "Wow, he's over act." And I said to my self, well this game is kinda boring. I just wasting my time to watch it.
The next day,  my friend from junior high  came to my house. We watched dorama (Seigi No Mikata), read some mangas, and exchange thought for our new short stories to publish. And Idk why, I opened the site which I thought silly. Yup, it's The House 2. We played it together. And as an effect, we didn't turn the lamp off. My house has old style, so when the lamp didn't turned on, it's like ghost house for sure. I played it so bravely. Until the part when the ghost appeared. I screamed. Well, my scream was kinda loud. It made my friend, my brother, until my grandma shocked and screamed too. I ran and laughed. Well, all I want to say is, never underestimate thing you think silly. That's all hehehe... 
And I have some videos about the game. Found it on Youtube and that's for you who want to know more about the games. Anyway, I'll paste the link too... Enjoy playing, guys!
Part 1:

   Part 2:
Part 3:

and to play the game, you can open :
http://sinthaistudio.com/thehouse2/

No comments:

Post a Comment