December 23, 2011

My Newest Playlist

I really love to make some playlist on my mobile phone. The newest playlist I make is: "Ring Pink". Yup! I know that name is kinda weird, lol, but I hope you can enjoy listening. I'll write the list and insert some of the videos too ^^ but I'm sorry that I can't insert all of the videos. You can search by Youtube :))
1. Justin Bieber- Mistletoe

2. Utada Hikaru- First Love
 3. SNSD- Gee (Japan Version)
4. Taylor Swift- Mean
5. Big Time Rush- Any Kind of Guy
6.   David Archuleta- Elevator
7.   Ost. Aladdin- A whole New World
8.   Jonas Brothers ft. Miley Cyrus- When You Look Me in the Eyes
9.   Avril Lavigne- Wish You were Here
10. Eternal Flame- Automic Kitchen
11. Gabrielle- Out of Reach
12. George Benson- Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
13. Greyson Chance- Unfriend You
14. James Blunt- You're Beautiful
15. M2M- Pretty Boy
16. Miley Cyrus- When I Look at You

    No comments:

    Post a Comment